Wednesday 29 April 2015

Prancing lioness, wild fire: Tarla Barbosa

Posted in Fashion / Fashion blog / Fashion photo shoots / Fashion pictures

It’s not just the hair, those big, sexy, unapologetic locks that melt body and volume into natural curls, it’s also the fierce attitude, the eyes that burn with a wild fire, the glorious physique that calls for praise and recognition. Tarla Barbosa is a prancing lioness throughout, one that stuns regardless if she’s rocking a bare body, or a plaid shirt, one unveiling every layer of herself for Vivia Tan’s lens.

I adore you Tarla by Vivia Tan

Article continues. To read it in full visit 'Prancing lioness, wild fire: Tarla Barbosa' at Fashionising.com »

Picture gallery
I adore you Tarla by Vivia Tan I adore you Tarla by Vivia Tan I adore you Tarla by Vivia Tan I adore you Tarla by Vivia Tan I adore you Tarla by Vivia Tan I adore you Tarla by Vivia Tan I adore you Tarla by Vivia Tan I adore you Tarla by Vivia Tan

Tagged: Richard Theo Tarla Barbosa Vivia Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment