Wednesday 27 May 2015

How is Lisa Haydon keeping it cool this summer?

Suresh Natarajan/Vogue

Velvety cocoa skin, lustrous locks and a body to kill–how does Lisa Haydon make it all work? Vogue caught up with the sultry star at a conference held by haircare brand Pantene, where she spoke about her summertime staples, her workout regime and more.

How do you plan to get your hair summer ready?

Summer means going to the beach! That means many more days out in the sun and many more days in the ocean. To make my hair summer ready—nourished and moisturised—I  will be carrying my Pantene Total Damage Care Intensive Hair mask with me when I'm travelling. I'm going to make sure I put it in the ends of my hair before I go into the ocean and before I hit the beach, because I don't want my hair to get sunburned.

3 things one will always find in your purse

Lip balm, keys and a moisturiser.

Summer drink

Frozen fruit smoothies

Summer workout

My workout remains the same all year round. I run three times a week, do pilates twice a week and I do yoga sometimes, if I feel like it.

On your current workout playlist

Deep collective, Calvin Harris's "Blame," "One Last Time" by Ariana Grande, Cosmic Girl, Latch's "Disclosure," among others.

Favourite red carpet beauty look

I absolutely love cut-out dresses. I like something that's quite sophisticated but little bit sexy. I generally like to wear my hair down but sometimes go for an updo, however its falling best in the moment. I like to do a little of a smokier eye and a glossy lip but never too much, just the right amount of it.

A word you use too often

I use the word 'like' quite often.

4 am guilty pleasure

I don't do 4am!

Your skincare regime includes

I cleanse and moisturise. I use Naked by Lisa's Potion Lotion as a moisturiser because it does not sweat out and is not greasy and Clinique's SPF40 Super City block.

Your last beauty splurge

Actually, somebody recently bought me an entire collection of summer OPI nail polishes comprising 6 different colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment